Sunday, September 2, 2018

September 2 2018 - Lighthouse Marine Park Murre

This post features all the birds seen at this location in September. I visit here every weekend, partially for the cheap gas that's available just across the border. The post is partitioned by the date visited.

September 2, 2018

Only a couple of photos and one movie for this date.

The first is what you see as you pull into the parking lot at the park, gulls and cormorants on the pilings.

Glaucous-winged Gulls & Pelagic Cormorants - Lighthouse Marine Park, Point Roberts WA

I was lucky on this day to see a Common Murre offshore. The photo adn the movie were taken with my IPhone through my spotting scope at long distance.

Common Murre - Lighthouse Marine Park - Pont Roberts WA
2018 Bird # 191




Most of my other visits to this location will be consolidated into one future post.



No comments:

Post a Comment